Turkish Airlines flight reservation and ticket cancel charges???

Hello,

I want to apply for the Schengen visa through the Netherlands embassy, according to the Dutch embassy's website I just need to show proof of “flight reservation” and it says if you are unsure whether the visa will be approved “do not buy an airline ticket until the visa is not issued, bring flight reservation only for the visa process”.

How can I get a “flight reservation without buying a ticket, I am curious to know”?

I did flight reservation online by using Turkish Airlines website but when I received flight reservation (itinerary) through email then there was a note mentioned that I must buy air ticket within next 72 hours otherwise my flight reservation will be automatically cancelled. Is this online / email flight reservation itinerary is acceptable by the embassy or not???
My question is that the visa processing time is almost 15 – 20 days and without confirmation of my visa I cannot pay money to buy air ticket so how can I reserve my seats till that visa processing time? Or what is the maximum time to hold flight reservation.

What should I do? Please guide me I need your immediate response. One more question, suppose that if buy air ticket now but in case if my visa is refused then I will have to cancel my air ticket. So how much is the deduction charges / refund by Turkish Airlines?

Regards

You should ask the airline about their rules for reservation and charges for cancellation.
Every airline has different rules and nobody here will know all!

Why not purchase a full fare ticket. Most airlines will allow you to change the flight times with no charge and have no cancellation fee.