Special Visa's allow faster U.S. Residency and property ownership

- Long -term visas assist investors with conditional lawful permanent residence status by their investment of $500,000 into a limited partnership at various government-maintained regional centers
- A second option involves investing $1 million to create 10 full time positions for U.S. workers.
- A third possibility are visa's for people to mange various types of enterprises and businesses in the U.S. including rental properties, condominiums and franchises; people in the export and import business and foreign executives who manage U.S. subsidiaries of foreign companies.

Any one of these options is a strong and expeditious method for purchasing international investment property in the United States.  These options include the E-2, EB-5 and L-1 Visas. To own a second home, retirement home or vacation home in the United States consultant with a Realtor that specializes in international real estate or an immigration attorney for additional information. (moderated : no ads)
Have you availed any of these options? What has been your experience?

Interesting thread about gaining U.S. Residency by owning a property. Indeed, getting a residence visa here in U.S. is not that easy and I learned this stuff through my friends from other countries since they are applying for a U.S. residency. International investment property is one of the requirements to meet and they find difficulty to reach it. Currently, I read from this article Proposed housing bill would grant immigrants residence visas that there is another bill proposed to gain residence visa for immigrants. Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) want immigrant homeowners who pay $500,000 or even more for a home to immediately obtain residence visas. The bipartisan bill, which will soon be considered by Congress, is meant to attract extra international investment in the U.S. It seems interesting, huh.. :)

Unfortunately there has been a lot of talking but no acting so far. I practice immigration law and it is not the first we hear such “good news”…