NFL games ??

Anyone with knowledge of a cable company providing American NFL games for home subscription ??

Newly arrived here from HCMC and with the season starting, I am interested in knowing.

Any & all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..................

Jim

Ahhhh.... It's that time of year again... My favorite time of year. Too bad we don't get the crisp fall weather that goes with it. (But I do love hot VN weather, so I'll get over it.)

decuisine, I'm afraid you may be out of luck. You'll need to try and find a sports bar with a (probably illegal) satellite feed that shows some games. The NFL is big in Cambodia, and there are systems over there that show games, but I don't know of any in Vietnam.

I watched the Cowboys-Dolphins Hall of Fame game on my Slingbox this morning.:) Now there's an option for ya... But then you have to contend with that pesky Vietnam internet infrastructure.

Many thanks for the info. I used a sling-box in Thailand and maybe have to consider one here as well. Years ago when I lived in Saigon, I saw many games, like you mentioned in the bars around District # 1. Hanoi's a little different so let's see.

Thanks again..................