How long do we wait for Nigeria to change?

I remember the saying “leaders of tomorrow.which I believd is “leaders of hereafter”We were so happy “yes“ we are, but all things falls apart as we keep waiting dacage after dacage without a single change.
That is why decided to put this topic for us to discuss.
Please feel free to contribute.
Your all wellcome

If you wait for something to change, you should be prepared to wait a long time.  If want something to change, change it.

Change in Nigeria is a thing everyone wished for, but wish as we know sometimes dont translate to reality! The platform to effect the change is lacking, even if you have what it take to make the change! So, to me change in Nigeria both in term of economy and political environment, will only come by revolution by the youth of the country as was the case in Egypt.

Kalaide thanks for your beautiful reply,but I don't like the idea of revolution.
Nigeria revolution will be the desasterious revolution eve.
Am just confused brother

Yes, but we all know that the selected few that is holding the country in to ransom need to be threatened like what happened during the fuel subsidy!

Dear members,

I'm sorry to remind you that Expat.com is not a political forum as it is a too delicate topic .
I invite you to share information that can help expatriates or future expatriates.

We close the thread for now.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed