The Five locations in Phils.

For lack of knowing which topic heading to post under,it is posted here> Does anyone know reason for only the 5 districts, or areas, listed as Expat locales here in Phils.?

yee people have asked this before I don't know why Naga City is not listed I've been posting from here for over a year
Pete

Hi blvdbum7.

Destinations are added when we reach a consequent number of member's requests.
Do you have other locations to suggest?

@Pete: Naga City is on our list of locations to be added soon. A little more patience please :)

Thanks for your help.
Armand
Expat.com Team

how about tagaytay city?

Armand, the Expat.com Team is certainly on the ball. thank you for your reply. It is certainly logical, so "now I know", huh?

May I concur with dswan's suggestion of adding Tagaytay City to your list for Phils. I frequently see at both Save More and at Robinson's other nationalities living that area.

No idea!
Where do you live now?

Hi everyone,

which other cities would you suggest ?

Thanks,

Julien

I am currently living in Mendez, right at the border line between Mendez and Tagaytay. But will move end of month up the highway closer to "Mendez Crossing", so will have Tagaytay address. Also is walking distance to Savemore market. This has been a bit interesting to observe how only a simple question has generated several responses. May you have a fine day, Sir.

I wish you would add Angeles City area. Lots of expats around.  Clark also has lots of expats working and living there.