Suvarnabhumi Airport

hello, I am looking for a good idea to wait for the best conditions for my flight bangkok: i take a flight to CHIANG MAI at 18h and THE OTHER  flight for  FRANCE is at 2 am the next day:  Louis Tavern Transit Hôtel  will not let me reserve a room under the pretext that I get in the side of the airport DOMESTIC Thanks for your advice and good tip that I can rest, see me showering until the 6 to 8 hr in the airport

J e suis a la recherche d une bonne idée pour attendre mes 6 à 8 hrs dans l aeroport: Louis Tavern Transit. hôtel ne veut pas me confirmer ma reservation de chambre sous prétexte que j arrive de CHIANG MAI dans l aeroport Domestique Avez vous des conseils pour que je puisse me repose, voir me doucher en attendant de prendre mon vol pour la France le lendemain a 2h du mat

This is a great little hotel(I have used it several times), 15 mins drive from the airport. They have a van service, pick up/drop off. Give them a call and see if they can help:

Convenient Resort

In your OP you say you arrive domestic and that Tavern Transit Hôtel will not reserve a room. What if you checked in for your international flight early?  I GUESS the hotel is air side in International departures so that might solve your problem.

I think It s too far from AirPort : we wait 8 hours between two flights

You should be able to book in early enough and then go through to Louis Tavern.
You should be able to get a room there, if not then you can pay to go into the VIP Lounge in departures.