Any Job in Dubai or Sharjah is acceptable

Hi I am Adil from Pakistan lahore, now after completing my MBA i have decided to take a risk and move to dubai for a better future for my family. I will try my best to find a job, i understand that due to lack of experience i have to start at a low ranged salary and i am cool with that. Just need a start to my career, I have tried every online job website, no one even replies for the rejection of application. Its frustrating but I believe that i can get a job. I believe! If anyone can help me get some interviews i'll appreciate :)

Hello Adil Shah.

Perhaps could you give us more precisions on the kind of job  you're seeking for.

Thanks

Karen.

Hi Karen, I have applied to many job in dubai and Sharjah, but fail to receive any positive response, I can send you my CV if you give me your email. I am an experienced sales representative with an MBA degree. I can o any sales job or managerial job but i am not sure if i am eligible for it without any experience of UAE, which is why i am even ready for a labor job. I am currently in dubai please let me know if you have something. Thank you

Hi Adil,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Sales jobs in Dubai section, this might be helpful. :)

Best wishes,

David.