Seeking for a job english speaker

My name is Eno Koco,i am 23 years old. I'm used to working efficiently and accurately and i have truck driver certificate. I have experience on driving trucks, I have good social skills.My colleagues say that I am flexible in work tasks, have great capacity for work and good humor. I enjoy working independently while I like to work with others. To provide good service, I have always seen as important.If anyone knows something or can help me my email is [email protected]
I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
EnoKoco

Hi Eno Koco,

Welcome to Expat-blog :).

I suggest you check out the Find a job in Norway article in the guide. Might help you out :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi im an algerian teacher of english good level at spoken and written arabic and french too .any job in norway??

by the way is teaching french in norwagian schools important???

I don't think French is a very important language in schools in Norway, although I think it is at least possible to study it in some schools. English is the most common foreign language to learn. German was traditionally taught, although I think it is also less important now. I know some schools here teach Spanish. I think it would be hard to find a god doing this kind of teaching if you don't speak Norwegian. You would also have to have your qualifications approved for use in Norway. This can be problematic when coming from outside of the EU.