Which visa for kids?

Can someone please help - I'm married to a South African, although he lost his duel so only has a British passport but has the right to permanent residency in SA. I am British as are our 2 children, aged 5 and 7. Now I'm clear that I need a relatives visa and I know exactly what I need to do. However I'm really confused what the kids need? we are going back to SA to live so will they need study visa's? can't seem to get a clear answer on this anywhere and really don't want to use an agent.

Thanks

Hello chez33

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that the members will help you soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

hi,
we are foregin citizen so not sure if what worked for us will work for you but here I go.

my hubby is on workvisa in SA & I am on spouse visa.

for our kids we converted the dependent visa into student visa.your kids will need admission in a school before applying for student visa.

Thanks for your reply's, I think they need the Bi-1738 and I need to tick study instead of relative, the problem is they are on the waiting list for a school and don't have a place yet!!! arrgghhh it's all such a headache, the admission forms for the school were worse that the visa forms!

:-)