Looking for a place to rent from Oct/Nov

Hi. I am looking for a new footballing adventure in Singapore for next season and I am my girlfriend will be looking for a place to rent around the middle/end of October for 3/4 weeks. It needs to be in the center around where most teams are located for trial reasons. We are fine at renting just a room if needed but we are looking for somewhere for a good price. I am aged 21, she is aged 18 and we are both White none smokers/none drinkers.

Thanks

Hi Joshh,

Have you tried to post an ad in the Housing in Singapore section? Give it a try, it might be helpful. ;)

Regards,

David.

Please be aware that renting out residential property (even if just a room) for periods shorter than 6 months, or to people with no residence visa (e.g. just a tourist visa) is illegal in Singapore.
There might be people still doing it, but they are not usually the most trustworthy, so be VERY careful if you go down this path (after all, they are breaking the law and you have no recourse at all if they cheat you, too)!
I would advise you to stay within the rules and sleep in a hotel or serviced appartment. Simple hotels start at S$60-80/night for a double room, appartments at S$500/week. There are also backpacker hostels where a bed in a dormitory costs S$20-25/night.