I WOULD LOVE TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE

PLEASE I GREET YOU ALL IN THIS FORUM. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE?

AND WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR A BUSINESS MIND THAT WOULD LOVE TO EXPLORE THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN SINGAPORE.

THANKS

Hello chikaeje.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A longer introduction might help.
What kind of business are you looking to do?

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Singapore is consistently ranked as one of the world's best places to start a business.
Foreigners are free to own shares in any Singapore business.
If you also want to live in Singapore, you need to either invest a lot (millions) or work for a company (can be your own, but this is of course more difficult to get approved - Google for Entrepass if you want this).

Hi,

There are requirements for individuals to relocate to Singapore.  You will need documents to support your activity here, for example, study, work or doing business here.  Since you are planning to start a business in Singapore, you need to know how to set up a business entity here.  You should also open a bank account in Singapore so that you have funds available to you once you get to Singapore.

You may want to check this for info about relocating to Singapore:
facebook.com/enterSingapore

Are you planning to bring your family along to Singapore?  If you are and you have children, you should also read about the schools in Singapore.

GOOD DAY
         IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT WHAT SOUGHT OF BUSINESS I WOULD LOVE TO GO INTO.

I WANT TO GO INTO AGENCY BUSINESS. SERVING AS A MIDDLE MAN BETWEEN BUSINESS MEN IN MY COUNTRY AND SINGAPORE.I HAVE BEEN INTO THE BUSINESS FOR YEARS IN NIGERIA AND HAVE MADE FOR MYSELF GOODWILL WHICH MADE ME TO HAVE A WIDE  NUMBER OF BUSINESS MEN(DATA BASE). THE AGENCY BUSINESS ENTAILS CONNECTING PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS MEN IN NIGERIA AND BIG COMPANIES IN SINGAPORE, ASSISTING THEM PURCHASE AND SHIPPING THEIR PRODUCTS BOUGHT FROM SINGAPORE,INTRODUCING NEW PRODUCTS IN SINGAPORE TO BUSINESS MEN IN NIGERIA. 

WE ALSO INTEND TO DELVE AND DIVERSIFY OUR TENTACLES INTO OTHER  SECTORS  IF WE ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

THANKS

REGARDS
CHIKA EJE

Sorry, I can't help with your business idea, but I want to tell you something else:
You might not be aware of it, but on many Internet forums, including this one, writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is seen as shouting and rude. It underlines your sincerity if you take the time to type your messages properly.

got your message and have taken note of that.

Thanks