Summer Au Pair Job

Hi! I am currently looking for an au pair job this summer and hoping your family or someone you know might be interested. I am a freshman at Swarthmore, interested in studying psychology, education and environmental science, and absolutely love children. While my main excitement about this summer is getting to spend lots of time with wonderful kids, I have also traveled a lot and would love an opportunity to get out and see a bit more of the world. I am also very good at speaking Spanish and would love the opportunity to get more practice. As an au pair, I am hoping to come live with a family, take care of their children, and help out with other household duties. I would need to be paid enough to cover the cost of my plane ticket, but am far more interested in spending time with kids and exploring Spain than making a profit. I have been to Spain twice and know that is an amazing place, and I would truly love to rediscover it with your family. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.  I'd be happy to give references, skype interviews or anything you might need! Thank you so much!

Hi, maybe you could also post in the Spain classifieds? Thanks ;)

[Moderated: No free advertising on the forum]