You want Work Permit in Thailand

What are the benefits that a Work Permit can bring?

1. You can open a trading account with a broker
2. You can open a fixed account to get a credit card in Thai bank, and also a checking account
3. Your spouse can obtain a Non - O visa and stay with you.
4. It is easier to send money out of the country if you needed to do that.
5. You can enrollment in the Thai Social Security system, which not only provides full health care coverage at a very low price but which you can remain in for life even after you stop working provided you keep up the small payments.
6. You can have a Thai driving license
7. You can send your kids to a Thai public school at low cost.
8. You can apply for a visa to other countries which is often not possible for holders of some passports if they do not have a work permit. Filipinos. Indians, Iranians, Chinese etc.
9. Improved status of stay in the kingdom. Being a tourist or a student may not be possible forever but being employed with a work permit is.
10. You can get a mobile phone contract easier
11. You will be able to buy a car on monthly installments
12. You often pay the Thai entrance fees at National Parks and Museums
13. You can buy and sell motor vehicles without a special letter from Immigration
14. You get a free membership of the Thai Revenue Department
15. You don't have to leave the country for the so called "border runs"
16. ...........

You can add more if I missed any..

If you have the above needs and only a Work Permit can help, contact me and I will give you the solution.

TrangDoan wrote:

There is an option for expatriates, who want to have work permit  in Thailand to take care family and get visa along. Contact me and I will tell you how

Tell me more:)

"There is an option for expatriates, who want to have work permit  in Thailand to take care family and get visa along."

Well I take care of a Thai family so can I have a work permit please :lol:

i need it please tell me

What are the benefits that a Work Permit can bring?

You can legally work in the country. Everything else is gravy.

4. It is easier to send money out of the country if you needed to do that.

Even if you only have a tourist visa, you bring the bank corresponding documents showing reason to transfer the funds; invoice, emails, printout of website, etc. you can do so in some banks. Even with a work permit the banks want to see this information.

5. You can enrollment in the Thai Social Security system, which not only provides full health care coverage at a very low price but which you can remain in for life even after you stop working provided you keep up the small payments.

If you are working for a company in Thailand, yes. I worked as a correspondent for a magazine based in the US for many years and thus was ineligible to enroll. If you're working in Thailand but being paid from overseas, then you are ineligible despite having a work permit in Thailand.

Scottmallon:
Thanks for your contribution :-)

Yes. It's about a Work permit to work for a company in  Thailand.

TrangDoan wrote:

Scottmallon:

Yes. It's about a Work permit to work for a company in Thailand.

consider my question silly but I just could not resist the question
are there any other type of work permits which are not to work for a company?
e.g BOI or IOM?

skyaslimit wrote:
TrangDoan wrote:

Scottmallon:

Yes. It's about a Work permit to work for a company in Thailand.

consider my question silly but I just could not resist the question
are there any other type of work permits which are not to work for a company?
e.g BOI or IOM?

A volunteer here on Non Imm O for purpose of volunteering with an NGO perhaps?

I think what she only mean is if who is willing to get working permit,,, could be easy for you to deal with the government for everything because you are staying here,, don't make more arrogant, maybe she only missed the language to explain better,, so if who is willing contact her,,;)),
Me I'm willing,,, willing to contact her but not to get working permit,,, PEACE!!!

o boy

Thanks Splender. You understand it.
If you have personal needs and only a work permit can solve it for you, then contact me.

Thanks for the clarification. So you organise work permits? Is that correct?

Tell us more :)

13. You can buy and sell motor vehicles without a special letter from Immigration
16. ...........

I just receive more contribution from an expatriate and add for your information. Thanks you, guy

TrangDoan wrote:

16. ...........

I just receive more contribution from an expatriate and add for your information. Thanks you, guy

You really shouldn't keep ammending your posts its confusing! Mind you it must be confusing for you too since this effort is a repeat of the bottom section of your first post on this thread......which is an ammendment to what you originally wrote to start the thread :lol: