A native Korean looking for new friends and a share house!

Hi I am a newbie here and I am a native Korean and Australian citizen.
I am still in Australia currently but am planning to settle in Singapore on June.
my ep just has been approved recently and now I've been packing and arranging logistics,etc one by one.

Does anybody want to be my friends? I am currently looking for a share room near Raffles place by MRT or bus as my workplace is at raffles place.

If anyone is looking for a new sharemate please msg me with photo, location and price.  I will be available from mid June.

Thanks,
Jin

Hey,

I am contacting you because I am all in need of a place to stay/share house. I have the similar location which every possible place near raffles places, I mean I can arrived there within 30 mins max. My name is melody lee, I am a Malaysian that currently in Finland, and now moving to Singapore around June to start my work.

I am actually freaking out when I saw the housing/apt rentals in Singapore, it is ridiculously up high market value. I then turned to searching rooms available and some of them even turn out to be really awkward where there is a family owner and one room is rented out, and it would be like I will stay in a home stay. Or think about staying with couples. I am actually searching for expat, around mids 20s because I think it would be a lot easier to have some privacy, laid back a bit or even common point of views regarding of the culture impact. It would just like friends hanging in a same apartment.

I do hope to find a few people that are young in their hearts to share an apartment, do email me ([email protected]) if you are interested or even have a friend to chug in for an apartment.

Best Regards,
Melody Lee

I am a returning singaporean after 20 years abroad used to hae an apartment in sg butsold it few years back and now im.in need of a place ... whats the price range u guys lookig yo rent? If the monthly rent is reasonable ill.be interested.to.hop in

You may contact me at [email protected] so that I can help you with the accommodation part.  Btw am not housing agent so no worries.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello All, good luck on your apt hunting.

Hey all, good luck with the apartment hunting..I think if you rent a hdb  it could be cheaper. Just a suggestion.^.^ Also location plays a part in the pricing. As long as you stay up to 5-6 stops away from raffles place on the green train line , the trip to raffles is about 30mins. You could try googling , it helps!

Jin, how long will you be working and staying in singapore?

Hi Jin, Would like to be your friend. Im a Singaporean Girl...

[Moderated: please post in the housing section]