Jobs/ cooker ( japonese)

Good morning everybody!
  Who could tell me, if there is possibility to find a poste like japonese cooker at Dubai, please?

Hi KAESREMY and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Dubai forum.

Hope that other members will advise you soon.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Dubai? It may help.

Harmonie

Hello KAESREMY, I hope someone with knowledge in Dubai food industry answers to your post.
I just wanted to be kind and not belittle you by sharing some  information that may help you in your job search. The proper term for someone who prepares food is."CHEF"
For instance, if you are specialized in preparing sushi then you would be a sushi chef. If you cook and prepare many Japanese dishes then you would be a Japanese Chef.
This may help you in your search... you could google Japanese chef jobs in dubai... this may help you out.

Have a great day!

elaine123 wrote:

Hello KAESREMY, I hope someone with knowledge in Dubai food industry answers to your post.
I just wanted to be kind and not belittle you by sharing some  information that may help you in your job search. The proper term for someone who prepares food is."CHEF"
For instance, if you are specialized in preparing sushi then you would be a sushi chef. If you cook and prepare many Japanese dishes then you would be a Japanese Chef.
This may help you in your search... you could google Japanese chef jobs in dubai... this may help you out.

Have a great day!

Absolutely beautiful :D

Hi Elaine 123,

Thank you so much for your help information, i like travel and cooking ...i work as Chef Japonese Cooker ( Chef Sushi Man) at Paris actually.

Have Great Day,

Kaesremy

hi. do u want to come to dubai for work? there are lots of jobs in dubai

Hi Charity 123,

Thank you for information, i'm looking for a post like Chef Japonese Cooker ( Chef Shushi man), it's my speciality.

Best regards,

Kaesremy

Hey Kaesremy,  Do you know who Jiro Ono is, just wondering if you heard of this guy?? One of the best well known sushi chefs..... very inspirational guy. I watched a documentary about him and was amazed at his devotion to be the best sushi chef ever.

Saud1979,

My father always told me to treat others how I would like to be treated. If I was searching the wrong job title I could only hope that someone would set me straight...... without being mean of coarse.   :)

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for sharing information :-), i'm happy to meet you here who inrested in japonese cooking.

By way, where do you like eating and japonese cook?
  I hope to move to U.S.A for working may be..?!

Kaesrémy