Seeking a daily payments jobs

Hi every body!

I'm male, 26 ages from Vietnam . I will arrive Singapore on 12 Apri, 2013. I will stay here 2 weeks or more ( but not more than 30 days ). I intend to visit another countries in ASEAN  but don't have alot of money. I want to know if it easy to find a daily payments jobs in Singapore such as : Dish Washing, Packer or other manual jobs,....??I'd known it is illegal to work with tourist Visa but I just want to earn some money for my adventures . Is it difficult ??

It is difficult to find such a job precisely BECAUSE it is illegal!
Singapore is a very orderly and law-abiding country. All rule-breakers are very heavily fined, so nobody does it.
For example, if you work illegally, you will be deported to your home country (after some time in jail) and you will never again be allowed to enter Singapore. Your employer will also have to pay a high fine and can never employ foreigners (or in severe cases anybody) ever again.
If you want to work in Singapore, get a proper visa for it!
(This is actually true for most countries.)

@ beppi : Thanks you for your advise !I have been quit my job in Vietnam and now just wana be a backpacker .I want to visit some countries in Asia and when stayed in Singapore  I just hope to have some things to do so I can survive in 2 weeks ( maybe just work for food and host  so I  have'nt to spend money for 'em  and use my money for buying ticket to another country). It's crazy but I always imagine there's a day when Police catch me doing illegal job as Dish Washing,... I dare to do it . It's just an adventure !

Hahaha...that's cool spirit man. Just keep moving forward. Nothing is imposible.

Just take a risk. Life is adventure.

:))

I agree that life is an adventure, and breaking rules can be fun (I am doing it all the time).
BUT: You should always know and calculate the risks!
In Singapore, you can break any rule that is not law, and even some laws that are not strictly enforced (like the media-hyped ban on chewing gum or littering).
Illegal work is NOT one of those. The authorities have an especially close look at Vietnamese like you, as many of your fellow countrymen have tried it before. You WILL get into trouble and regret later if you work here without a proper visa!
You can disregard my advice at your own risk.

@ Beppi : I don't intend to work illegal certainly as you meant. I will arrive Singapore and stay here for 2 weeks . I could afford the travels but I just want to find fun by doing something for food and maybe host. . Any way, I really thank you for your considerations and advices. This is my first trip abroad and i hope  I'll get some experience for my dream of going around the world.

I think you don't quite understand what beppi is trying to tell you about the concept of "working illegally". If you do ANY job, and get paid in ANY method cash/housing/meals/gifts etc etc its still illegal.
I saw/read these exact words on my extended social visit pass when I was between my student pass and employment pass. Why would you want to risk jail and being banned from a country for a few hundred dollars?

@lalin : Thank you for advise ! If I do, I do it for fun, not for few hundred dollar . But I've already given up the intention for the days in Singapore.I will do it in  many other countries and It's not problem !Thank you !