Close

Teaching jobs in South Korea and China

Hi, Everyone I am interested in connecting with anyone who is currently teaching English in South Korea and looking for a new job in South Korea or perhaps looking for a new adventure teaching in China.

I represent two agencies offering placements in both countries and we have immediate vacancies.

Get in touch if you are looking for a new job or just to chat about your experiences as a teacher.

Regards
Milandre

Hi Milandre!

You should post your advert in the South Korea jobs section.

Regards
Armand

hello
i m french i ll like work in korea i speak french and indonesia and english and why not do teacher in korea

Hello...I'm interested to have an ESL job in South korea. Currently, I  am working as online instructor in a korean company here in the philippines. Is it possible for me to got a teaching job there even I'm not an english native speaker.

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you. You can reach mon email:krissalie24[at]gmail.com     Skype id: krissalie24

Hi milla39! I'm not old enough but I just want to ask if it's possible to be an English teacher in South Korea even though you don't come from a English speaking country. I have searched a lot and they say everywhere that they want a person with English as their native language. Is it still possible? I'm from Denmark.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Old thread. Please drop an advert in the Jobs in South Korea section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in South Korea

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in South Korea

Moving to South Korea

Find tips from professionals about moving to South Korea

Travel insurance in South Korea

Enjoy stress-free travel to South Korea

Flights to South Korea

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to South Korea