Teaching jobs in South Korea and China

Hi, Everyone I am interested in connecting with anyone who is currently teaching English in South Korea and looking for a new job in South Korea or perhaps looking for a new adventure teaching in China.

I represent two agencies offering placements in both countries and we have immediate vacancies.

Get in touch if you are looking for a new job or just to chat about your experiences as a teacher.

Regards
Milandre

Hi Milandre!

You should post your advert in the South Korea jobs section.

Regards
Armand

hello
i m french i ll like work in korea i speak french and indonesia and english and why not do teacher in korea

Hello...I'm interested to have an ESL job in South korea. Currently, I  am working as online instructor in a korean company here in the philippines. Is it possible for me to got a teaching job there even I'm not an english native speaker.

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you. You can reach mon email:[email protected]     Skype id: krissalie24

Hi milla39! I'm not old enough but I just want to ask if it's possible to be an English teacher in South Korea even though you don't come from a English speaking country. I have searched a lot and they say everywhere that they want a person with English as their native language. Is it still possible? I'm from Denmark.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread. Please drop an advert in the Jobs in South Korea section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed