I want to go south korea . I like korean

Hi everyone who can help me to go south korea? Please help me. I wait for everyone

join AIESEC , n go to korea in a internship for personal developmet , check if they have a branche in ur country ,
join them its for free , u just pay the ticket , free food n free accomodation most of the times
u can even get a job so googl it its AIESEC ( followed by ur county name )
best fo luck

Hi! I also want to visit south korea or find a job there please help me! thank you so much!

Seeing as how you girls are from Cambodia and the Philippines respectively, I'm afraid I have some harsh things to say on the topic.

Many ladies from your countries are essentially imported to Korea as "mail order brides". A situation where you will likely be married off to a poorish person from an outlying province who does not speak your language, and is likely to treat you poorly. Remember that men who use these services pay for women because most Korean women have already rejected them. Another scenario might land you in prostitution as part of a human trafficking scheme.

Now I might be somewhat judgmental in guessing that you might fall for this, but Korea will be even more judgmental of you. If you visit as a tourist, you will have a fantastic time, enjoy all that Korea has to offer, and take back with you a memorable holiday to reminisce about for years to come. However, if you intend to live in Korea you must understand that if you are not a highly educated professional, you will have much difficulty in obtaining a visa or residency.

That said, I wish the best for you both in your search for an experience in Korea. Long story short: Come here for a month or so as a tourist!