Need Swiss Friends

Hi Iam Sailend Kumar from Fiji Islands Will be cumming to Bern In October this year to study MSc With Bern University of Applied Science Can I be your friend since I don't know anyone there. Please reply me using my personal email address. [email protected].
Thanks

Hello Sailend Kumar.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What are your hobbies and interests?

I am sure you'll make a lot of new contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurelie,

Good to hear from you.My hobbies are Singing Listening to Music,Traveling, Swimming and meeting people. where are you from
Thanks
SK

Hello Sailend.

I am from Mauritius Island.

Do not hesitate to participate on the Berne forum.
This can help you enlarge your networking.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Thanks I will surely participate in this forum because I need more friends. Please let me know how I can make more friends since this is my second week but you are the only one I have as my friend so far.
thanks

Hi, I'm Roshan Aluthgama from Sri Lanka,I  like to come to swiss because it has full freedom country,we have no fredom in anyway like political and other sides.......i work in a ministry in sri lanka.....but i like your country to work and stay.....hlep meeee my contact phone number:[Moderated: For security reason please use private message system to send private information.]

Hello I am a Nigerian student trying to study in Berne Switzerland. Please how I Begin to get admission into a higher institution.

Humphez wrote:

Hello I am a Nigerian student trying to study in Berne Switzerland. Please how I Begin to get admission into a higher institution.

It would be much better if you created a new post instead of posting on an old thread that has nothing to do with your question.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Closed