Arab Open University

Hi all

I'm looking for as much information as I can about the Arab Open University in Riyadh.

I currently live in the UK, and I am due to come to Riyadh later this year after I get married. I'll be coming on my husband's visa.

What are the entry requirements for the BA in English Language & Literature?

Does the Arab Open University also issue visa's to students from abroad?

What are the start dates?

How do you enroll?

Whilst I understand there is a website, there is not much information available. Also I have contacted their admin team, but have not heard from them.

So appreciate as much information! Thanks

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/countrie … rabia.shtm   Here are the modules you can study in KSA.   Look at the page for the course you want and search that page using the "find" feature in your browser.

Beakersful wrote:

Have you got their website URL to look at?

Being British do you just mean our Open University?  Riyadh is listed as a viable location for study, of which I'm going to do myself next entry.

Yes I am British.

There's open university here too. But I'd like to enrol in Riyadh when I move to KSA.

I was editing whilst you posted :)

The Arab OU is a 'partner' of OU in KSA and is authorised as your education delivery.   Check the link I put in the post above and search your modules.

My course is direct with OU.

Beakersful wrote:

I was editing whilst you posted :)

The Arab OU is a 'partner' of OU in KSA and is authorised as your education delivery.   Check the link I put in the post above and search your modules.

My course is direct with OU.

Are you KSA born, or an expat?