Moving to Shanghai !!

Hello !

I am excited about moving to Shanghai.  I have been living in Thailand for 5 years teaching and i would like to move to China to experience life there.  I would like to find a decent teaching job and right location in the city for energy and action.  Please let me know how to find a good International school and what location is best for easy access to Subways and nightlife.
Thank you for your help :-)

Welcome on Expat-blog James! I have moved the discussion on the Shanghai forum. Have you tried the Shanghai classifieds>Job

Good luck
Christine

shanghai is amazing. shanghaiexpat.com is a greta site for everything! you'll want to live in the jing'an, french concession, or xuhui area. you can find a list of all international schools on that site. let me know if you need anything else. good luck!

hi,I'm a student of Xianda College of SISU(shanghai international tudy university).it's in Hongkou district. I think maybe you can try to apply for our foreign teacher since you have this kind of experience.you can contact me if you have any questions.13671796850