Is 18000 AED good offer in Dubai ?

Hello everyone,

I am married with six years old son and offered a job ( relationship manager ) the package is inclusive but you add medical insurance for family plus tickets, also 26 days annual leave.

I am planning to put my son in a British system school and also buy a small car . a one or two bedroom flat in a nice area or in JLT.

So guys what do you think is it good or not , please help me.

I lived in dubai for 5 years and with what you have in mind, these are my rough estimates of your expenses to be:

British School System for a 6-year old = about 30-40K AED per year
One Bedroom / Two Bedroom in JLT = >60K  / >80K  AED per year (though you need to check because property prices in dubai is going up)
Small Car = 45K AED maybe the cheapest but you can apply for a car loan easily..though 20% downpayment is a must.

18K AED is a good offer but you have to do your research to make sure you will live comfortably there. The numbers below might not be 100% accurate but as I said it's just rough estimates so do your  research and ask people who are currently living in dubai. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your feedback, i would love to hear from other members more feedback.....