Health care in Gozo/Malta

Hi everyone,
can you advice me please where is better health care, especially i care of children? To live there i want more Gozo, bud i also donŽt want go hours for care with my children.
thank you much,
Monica

Hi,
I donŽt see nothing bad in my asking everyone who is living in Malta or Gozo.And to be honest, if you posted questions about Prague, i would like to be answering you as much as i could because if you can search or google informations about country or town, only the experiences of people who live there 24/7 can tell you what you wonŽt find never on web.
Anyway, thank for response.
Monica

redmik wrote:

The main hospital and health care centre are at Victoria.
Now, without wishing to sound harsh, I do suggest you do some research of your own. Google is a wonderful thing!
Not everyone here is intimate with all aspects of Gozo/Malta and when you research you can do so through your own eyes, for what you want, e.g. shops etc.
Also I would have thought that as your husband is an IT expert he could do some research with you?

Check out: http://www.gozo.gov.mt/gozoportal/healt … entre.aspx

I'm sorry I did not mean to upset you. Just trying to be practicable.

It is ok, really, im only saying that every foreigner wants to know knowledges of people who really lives in that country or town:)anyway i have found that you travelled almost whole world, i really envy you, it have to be wonderful job.I was interesting in Belize also but i think its not country for family with children.
Best regards,
Monica

redmik wrote:

Monica2308 wrote:

It is ok, really, im only saying that every foreigner wants to know knowledges of people who really lives in that country or town:)anyway i have found that you travelled almost whole world, i really envy you, it have to be wonderful job.I was interesting in Belize also but i think its not country for family with children.
Best regards,
Monica

redmik wrote:

Belize was wonderful for the time I was there but no good for western children unless they are going to spend their lives there.