Good Places for Westerners to Hang Out in Siem Reap?

Any suggestions?  Pleasant atmosphere and cheap beer? lol  Possibly other expats to chat with (because I'll be coming out of three weeks volunteer teaching in a Thai village where nobody spoke English!).

where will u be ...I lived in sihanouckville

Picasso's - Alley West or Rosy's Guesthouse (they have a bar) along the river.

The Warehouse is an English-style pub just across from the Old Market on Hospital Street. Busy most nights late, on Thursday they have a Trivia night that attracts around 100 people, mostly ex-pats. Beer is $1 for draught, cheap cocktails, pool table upstairs.

I agree with Picasso's, my regular haunt.

How's it going back in Oz Trevor? Have you worked out what you'll do with the rest of your life yet? Those of us who drank with you would be most interested in an update...

Will be back in next couple of months... can't be sure when as lots of things to wind up in Oz. Have a round of drinks for me at Picasso's will ya?

Missing the bar and all the usual suspects. Is Toronto Mike still around?

Trevor

Yes mate, he is. He's leaving sometime next month - he's not decided whether that's to Canada or Rwanda yet though.

Oh yeah... Rwanda, obvious choice!!! What the heck??? Please let him know I was asking after him. Or, at least feigning interest:)

T2