Window Screens?

I've seen hundreds of photos of apartments, condos and houses for rent. And all appear not to have screens on their windows and doors. So do the cockroaches, mosquitoes, termites and flies just waltz into peoples houses there?

You do mean in PP right? My apartment's windows comes with screens (I believe you mean those netted frames that prevent mosquitoes/insects from flying in). And a friend's house I visited has them too. I can tell you that even with the screens mosquitoes and other small insects manage to find their way in, not to mention the occasional cockroaches in my kitchen, where there's no window. So you can only imagine if you DON'T have one - I'd highly recommend finding/installing one for your place.

Thanks  for the info. I guess its an issue when people rent, at least to most of us.

Some places have screens, mosquitoes do find their way in as noted by the previous poster, cockroaches come as standard, but not in large numbers, termites and flies are not a problem.

In fact, I have not seen a fly in a long time.

The windows netting do help to filter out the bigger insects however I notice that during certain period of the year, there seems to be more smaller insects coming into the house even with the windows netting.