Newbie in Lishui, Zhejiang and i can't find any foreigner here

Hi friends in China

I'm new to this town. I've been here for almost 2 months. The best thing which i like here is the fresh air compares to my back home. The point is i can't find any foreigners here except my co-workers who come from the same place like me. Most people here don't speak English and rare western food in this town. I post this topic and hope anyone lives around here contact me to share your experiences.

Warm regards
Annie

hi,i am fiona,i am also an newer before 1 month.I also want to find some friends .If you wish ,i want to make friend with you.my email:[email protected] forward to meet you early.

Hi Fiona. Thanks for your contact. I will send you an e-mail today.

Cheers
AT

i have received your email.thanks for your reply.

I can't even imagine that no ones on this site come from Lishui-Zhejiang. OMG... so sad :(

Any foreigner in Wenzhou?

@Brianna_Ysa -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am from America; I been in Yiwu for about  week, I am looking to meet people who speak English in yiwu or any or the surrounding cities shanghai ect.

Hi there! Here's an indigenous LishuiER who has moved to Melb,Australia for 3 years. I'm coming back to visit my family next month, am looking for some foreigners to hang out with.(try not to get my English rusted and meet new friends) I am doing exact the same thing you do at this moment---looking for for LAOWAIS in my city! Have you found some fellows already? I would be more happy to join you guys and show you guys around as a local! Let me know!

Hi, i am an expat designer here in Yiwu, Zhejiang, I am not sure if Lishui is near Yiwu, we share the same predicament i don't know anybody here but only my officemates, hard for me to travel around. Here is my email if you need more firends: redgia88[at]gmail.com

Hey Annie-t
How is your days in china? Anything you like or dislike?
I certainly have a good time in Vietnam!

I found myself in a situation where everyone I knew had left for other pastures. I went to the English school in town and asked if they had any foreign teachers. They did now I have some new people to hang with.  Found some other visiting engineers and we have had some fun gathering and even some outings.   China is big, easy to get lost here.  Good luck.
Rick,  I am in Tengzhou, Shandong

Hi there,

How are you doing? My name is Alan from Singapore, presently, working in Yiwu. Me too share the same thoughts where no friends here and not familiar with yiwu here. Hope looking forward to be one of your aquitance and cheers!. All the best and take care.

Yours,
Alan

hi I wanna make business friend,s Around china

hey, how are you , I am here Around Wenzhou, this is my wechat & QQ: 860530953
you can talk with me

i am Frank

@ Frank786 > This thread is old (2012), maybe it would be best if you can create a new topic on the China forum and to ask your questions there. :)

Priscilla

I am in Cixi if any one is around me, be great to chat! coffee or something.