New

Hello!
I plan to move to China in about 6 months.
I am looking for a job from Paris in Events Communication, Purchasing or Sales Management...
I am easy going, so if you want to get in touch it would be a pleasure ! Advise and information are very welcome !
Vanessa

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Vanessa!

Your message has been moved to the China forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

Thank u !

Hello.  Vaanessa,

Which city you will be working in China?  Wish you all luck with job hunting :)

Tiffany

Thank you Tiffany, this is very kind of you !
Well, I don't know yet, but I'm very interested by Shanghai coz I've been there once !
What are you doing in HK ?

Yup~ you are right, Shanghai is a very amazing place  :)

A lot of foreigners working over there and I think events kind of work should be interesting too. (i wanna do something like that but not yet get a chance  >~<)

I work as a Admin + PA kind of work in HK.

How about you?

Tiffany

Actually, I live in Paris and work as buyer for a PR and Events Communication agency. I kind of like it but would like to be more as an Events Project Manager, so we will see !

I've seen that u think about moving to Europe, when exactly ? to work or study ?

Ohh~  hope you can get that position soon!

Well, it just a very rough plan ........

Actually I got a boyfriend which he is in NL .......

I am not 100% sure how's the future yet, but wanna get some more information no matter what  ^^ so ...... thing is like that!

Yep ! I know exactly what you mean, I am having the same approach... Good luck with your plan, I hope it will turne out fine.

Ohh~ Really?

So, how's yours?

Um ...... i think in some way, mine is quite a bit difficult >~<

Netherlands ...... for Chinese, we have to take a kind of language test and the cultural test =_=  so trouble!

So what do you do about it ?
Do you take courses ?
If he worth the try :-)

I am taking Mandarin courses since July, but without practising is less efficient ! I really like it though !

hahahahhaha .......... well, what to say ..........

Seems Dutch is one of the language not so popular in my society .....  There is no any course in HK can be taken, even very hard to find a book.  I read some Taiwan & HK people who immigrated to NL, they had taken the course in NL too.

I hope your Mandarin learning will be very success ^^  and maybe we can talk to each other in Mandarin  ;)

I see !
Well... I am learning the pinyin alphabet. My mandarin is still poor and I keep fighting with the tones and pronounciation, but it's  fun ! My teacher laugh at me when I'm struggling with words ! I really like it, and will carry on the courses even my plan turns bad !

hahahahhahahhah!

Good!  You can make it! Don't worry  :-)

So, your bf is Chinese?

Nope... my ex bf is French !
Never been with a Chinese guy yet, Im tall and definitly
I  don't  think Im there type :-)

Oh! I see!  Hahaha ......... I think love kind of stuff just depends faith, so .....

Happy New year BTW, get any party or celebration?

Wish you all the best in the coming year   ;)

Happy New Year, Bonne Année !
Wish you the best for 2012 !

No special plan,just had a quite diner at my sister's !

I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years (ex bf is in Shanghai) which just ended 2 months ago... I really had faith, 2 years trying to make this work and finally it blows up in my face !

You can have faith but when its not reciprocate...

Thanks, Vaanessaa  :)

Ohh~ I am sorry to hear that ....... it always very difficult about long distance relationship and I can also feel your upset for that.

Well, i can only say, maybe he lost a good one ........ and you will find your good one soon ....... I believe!  ^^

Ohh~ your study about Mandarin, is it only pinyin?  or also learning read the words?

Hi!
Life goes on...

Yeah I am just starting to learn about the Chinese sinography, my teacher wanted to concentrate on the pronounciation and the tones !

From what I've seen, it will be very long...

Hahahahahahaa!  Yup, i think so.

But once if you get a chance to come to HK, maybe i can help a bit on recognize Chinese words .... to be honest, my pronunciation of Mandarin is just so so  .......

hahaha  ^^"

If you got any chinese sentence grammar problem, maybe i still can help a bit   ......  How long you have been leaning Mandarin?

Since July but I would like to take more than just a course every 2 weeks !
But it will be a pleasure to meet you in HK !

Hahahahhaha .... yes

Now, i started to teach one of my friend about Chinese.  Let see how good my friend can learn ..... maybe one day i can develop a set of method to teach Chinese  ^^

Yup~ if you get any chance to HK, please let me know  :)  will be love to meet you!