Wanting to do business in China,

Hello everybody, my name is Ivan from Argentina, will work as an office duty, and I'm looking for some factories in China to import different products (electronics, clothes) and export some from here, as wines. would be interested in seeking a partner who lives in China. I would be willing to travel to show that my interest is serious. I am a young person eager to work.
if there is any interest I hope we contact, in principle, would be traveling in late February 2010.

if someone could help me or guide with respect to factories or life in hong kong I would appreciate that, because i go for a month and I know nothing of Chinese.

Hugs....

How did your trip go?
I might be able to give you some advice for you next trip

Hi,
I don't know how your trip went but I suggest you to try to ask to some counsulting companies or chambers of commerce of your country..it's much more secure for your business.
I studied chinese and even lived there and I know that they are kind of "difficult" people in business.
Let me know if you need a help though
Hugs

Hi would be glad to offer some help.
Cheers.

Hi
I am Jackie, a Chinese.
I am a manufacturer of hometex & non woven products. Should you be interested in exporting our products, pls contact me: [email protected]
Jackie