Final Exit Querry in case of Spelling Mistake in Iqama in Arabic

Dear Expats Guru

Please help me out. I am in a state of great confusion and trouble. I came to Saudiarabia, 8 months ago on a professional "marketing expert visa". 3 months later when I got my Iqama back, I got shocked and my problems started because my name in Arabic was misspelled to Abdul Mateen Khan, whereas my name in English was correct that is Abdul Mobeen Khan. I tried to rectify my problem through HR from Jawazat, but still my name has not been corrected. As a result of this mistake, i can not even open a bank account, transfer money back home nor even apply for driving liscense.

Now I want to go back to Pakistan on FINAL Exit after putting my resign. Kindly tell me, will the immigration at the airport will let me go back because my Arabic name does not matches with my name on passport. Secondly my Iqama would be submitted at the Airport or the Jawazat will collect it, when they will issue me Final exit on my passport. Or if I cannot go on final exit, can I go back on entry/exit channel without being caught at the immigration at the Airport. Please please help me out. Thanks

why would u go on final exit?
if you name in iqama is wrong
you should go and ask for a correction ; i had name issue once and it was fixed ( show them the passport)

husseink wrote:

why would u go on final exit?
if you name in iqama is wrong
you should go and ask for a correction ; i had name issue once and it was fixed ( show them the passport)

I have already wasted my last 4 months in an attempt to rectify the problem through my company's HR. However, they did nothing about it. As a result of it I spend my last four months like a prisoner in Jeddah without my Iqama and Passport. So, I cant take any more risk further, and deposit my Iqama and passport for unknown period of time. So, the only left solution for me is to leave such unprofessional company and go back and then join some other good organization.

Sorry to know your situation.
This can be done within hours by any of your HR representative only if they move from their chairs.
It is also possible to get it done directly from Jawazat by yourself.
Talking about whose mistake is this, well i am sure this is being faced by every expat here.

Ehtesham wrote:

Sorry to know your situation.
This can be done within hours by any of your HR representative only if they move from their chairs.
It is also possible to get it done directly from Jawazat by yourself.
Talking about whose mistake is this, well i am sure this is being faced by every expat here.

Thanks for showing your concerns. Dear my Iqama is issued from Mecca, while I work in Jeddah. I cannot go to Jawazat in Mecca on my own, without my HR representative.

hello dear
if you are going for final exit , your iqama will not be with you when you reach airport , your sponsor should submit before
if you want to fix your status and correct your name it,s very easy , could be through your office
by using magic word (money)
just tell who ever is handling this that you will pay a gift to them ( money )
also infront of jawazat jeddah you will see many offices which will help you for the right price
it,s very weird that this happen for so long and not corrected
it doesn,t matter where you got your Iqama if you willing to pay
it looks like some one doesn,t want you to be in this co
don,t give up and good luck

sam_ruh wrote:

hello dear
if you are going for final exit , your iqama will not be with you when you reach airport , your sponsor should submit before
if you want to fix your status and correct your name it,s very easy , could be through your office
by using magic word (money)
just tell who ever is handling this that you will pay a gift to them ( money )
also infront of jawazat jeddah you will see many offices which will help you for the right price
it,s very weird that this happen for so long and not corrected
it doesn,t matter where you got your Iqama if you willing to pay
it looks like some one doesn,t want you to be in this co
don,t give up and good luck

Thanks dear for your kind advices. After doing follow up for such a long time with my HR. I am quite dissappointed by my company. You can well imagine the culture and norms of the company from my case, how effecient they are. That's why now I dont want to stay here anymore. Kindly tell me would I be able to go through the immigration or not. If my Iqama would be collected back at the Jawazat at the time of stamping my final exit, the only document I would have is the Final exit letter, which is in English and then my true name would match with my passport and Final exit letter. However, what about Saudi immigration information? They have all the information in Arabic language in their system ? Would I be able to proceed then ?