Riyadh vs Dubai Job Opportunities

Was on visit to Dubai Last year for job search. Had a dissapointing  experience of there.  Now Moving to Riyadh next month on Azad visa.
Would like to know if Riyadh/Jeddah/Dammam is any better than Dubai?

MBA with 4 years of Banking exp. from pakistan. Would be looking for any job in operations department also- not just Banks.

KSA job market is in overall better than that of UAE. The main reason simply is the better economy.

- UAE is targetted for jobs by people from around the globe (including KSA). Unaccomodateable.
- Secondly, the employers gets hundreds of CVs for each single opportunity they announce. So, no wonder if you find them non-resposive.
- Thirdly, the salary scales are low because of abundance of available resources.

All this, along with some other factors as well, results in people considering KSA as 2nd option. So, you aren't alone :)

That doesn't mean job hunting goes in KSA like a breeze. The market here is tough. But anyways, chances are better. I suggest you consider applying for jobs from your home country and then land with a job. Azad visa is issues-oriented.

Thank you Legend for your kind reply.

Here in pakistan, they mostly recruit Engineers and Docs for ksa. Hardly anyone gets recruited out of these two catagories.

dear sir,
i am a fresh graduate kindly accept my resume and consider me for a suitable post in your company.