Question about visa

hi everybody!!

I have a question about the visa for rsa. i know its not that easy to get it but if you are married and your wife get a job in the kingdom can you come with her directly or you need your own sponsor as well? i have that question because i see they are a lot on that husband and wife thing.... for what i understood the husband have mist of the right on him wife in rsa so why a husband even expat can not follow him wife??? If anybody have a clue about that question ill be happy to read it :-)

Husband can be sponsered by a working wife on a residence visa but he won't be allowed to work on that visa.

yea thats right.
Your wife can sponsor you but then you can not officially work. If you get the work it will be v low paid and low profile businesses only.

thanks for all your answer. when you say she can sponsored me that dont mean i can come in the same time then her right? i read that she need 4 month to get the right to invite familly and friend??

No why 4 months.
If she is working for good companya s soon as she gets her Iqama ( max 2 weeks) she can call you.
So you can say 1.5 months or max 2 months you can join her.
Has she got job ib Jeddah or Riyadh?

she get a job at the Yibreen spa in riyadh and she shoud arrive on 15 november. we are both fitness instructor. thanks a lot for your help its very kind of you. all look so hard when its first time managing all the rsa laws...

gael the frenchie wrote:

she get a job at the Yibreen spa in riyadh and she shoud arrive on 15 november. we are both fitness instructor. thanks a lot for your help its very kind of you. all look so hard when its first time managing all the rsa laws...

You're welcome if you have any specific questions please let us know. everyone on EB is really helpful.

While you are here, you can catchup with fitness chains here for men (a big segment) and if they like you they can offer you their visa on which you can go and comeup from home country at ease. Or not sure if they can allow you to work illegaly i.e. on your wifes visa. The onyl reason why they would go for illegal option is that they will be paying you less and minimal or no benefits.