Saudi female tutor للتعلم اللهجة السعودية

Hi,
I'm a young woman of 23 years old currently living in medinat arRiyadh. I would like to have classes from a female Saudi tutor who could help me with the spoken la7ja: the spoken saudi dialect.

I've already taken classes of Fus7a (lower intermediate level) but I noticed that I cannot talk within the Arab world in general, besides, since most of my friends are Saudis..., I want to focus on this dialect. My objective is that of reaching proficiency in the spoken arabic.

I really, really want to be able to talk to my saudi friends at least in the same way I'm capable to talk to my english friends.

Hoping someone will respond to me,
تحياتي

روبي

Hi Robertinasmile !

Maybe you should try posting an advert classes section of Riyadh classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

You have Saudi friends and you are still looking for someone who can teach you Arabic? hmmmmmmm......

Ehtesham wrote:

You have Saudi friends and you are still looking for someone who can teach you Arabic? hmmmmmmm......

some people are just mind blowing

:offtopic:

Thank you very much...I'll try! ^__^ very kind!!!

Armand wrote:

Hi Robertinasmile !

Maybe you should try posting an advert classes section of Riyadh classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

The thing is that though my saudi friends are helping me with the everyday language, I'd love to take classes with a teacher that corrects me and stuff.I don't really want to bother too much my friend which are already beeing very kind with me! That's why I'm looking for a saudi teacher!
^__^

ex_pa wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

some people are just mind blowing

i can teach you Saudi accent !

^___^

ex_pa wrote:

ex_pa wrote:

She's looking for a Saudi FEMALE teacher. 

Did you undergo a sex-change operation? 
:dumbom:

hahaha

actually yes....I' looking for a female teacher to learn the saudi dialect in the shortest possible time

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

all i said was i can teach you . i offered my help after seeing that no female have replayed so i am offering an alternative >>

plus why does everything i write needs to be treated as that

if you have any doubts about my sexual identity  you can always  Inspect

hahaha no no...I didn't mean to treat you bad nor anything like that...I appreciate your offer! Thank you!!

Now I gotta go...Bye!!
^__^

ex_pa wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

all i said was i can teach you . i offered my help after seeing that no female have replayed so i am offering an alternative >>

ex_pa wrote:

Ummmm.. no offense, but lots of times you say dumb things.  I mean the girl said like FIVE times she wanted a FEMALE tutor, and then *you* volunteer your services.  Don't you think that's kind of dumb?

ex_pa wrote:

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

Okay, I have to admit this was pretty funny!  However, I have no doubts about your sexuality, that's why I said she wants a FEMALE.

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

Ummmm.. no offense, but lots of times you say dumb things.  I mean the girl said like FIVE times she wanted a FEMALE tutor, and then *you* volunteer your services.  Don't you think that's kind of dumb?

no my dad always tells me to help those in need . females didnt offer her help . and i happen to know saudi accent , do i just stop right there and let her wait tell a saudi female pops up or offer an alternative and let her then wait or go for it . be open minded alicat

ex_pa wrote:

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

Okay, I have to admit this was pretty funny!  However, I have no doubts about your sexuality, that's why I said she wants a FEMALE.

you asked if i undergone a sex change .
i am a democratic i gave you a way to be certain once and for all

ex_pa wrote:

I'll ask hitch to check for me :lol:  okay?

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

I'll ask hitch to check for me :lol:  okay?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new … 26/2ff.gif

Since im not a female . :lol:

Good luck . :rolleyes:

Hitch wrote:

Well, it's more culturally acceptable here for YOU to look down his pants than for *me* to do it! :P

Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Well, it's more culturally acceptable here for YOU to look down his pants than for *me* to do it! :P

Yeah sure ...

@Robertinasmile: Till such time you find a tutor to teach you, try Learn Arabic with Maha on You tube.

FYI, she's a female and a good Arab tutor.

What i understood from your 1st post is that you want to speak Arabic with la7ja since you are already taking Fu27a arabic classes.
The best way to learn it through daily conversation with your saudi friends, neighbours etc. You already have your teachers around you....anywayz, best of luck!!!

Multinational School offers evening classes for Arabic. I attend classes there. They have both male and female teachers. Communicate with them to find out suitable schedule for yourself. www.ascent-me.com

thanx! But just a question... are you attending MSA classes or of SAUDI DIALECT classes? 'Cause I'd be interested in the second one! ^__*

Very kind.. thank you again!

tansari wrote:

Multinational School offers evening classes for Arabic. I attend classes there. They have both male and female teachers. Communicate with them to find out suitable schedule for yourself. www.ascent-me.com

Robertinasmile wrote:

thanx! But just a question... are you attending MSA classes or of SAUDI DIALECT classes? 'Cause I'd be interested in the second one! ^__*

tansari wrote:

Sorry, I was away for a while. I don't know what "MSA" is but they teach classical Arabic with references to colloquial Arabic (in Saudi dialect). I am going there tonight for my level 5

MSA is Modern Standard Arabic, which is the one I'm not interested in, since I've already studied it.... I would love to find an intensive course in Saudi dialect or accent...as u wish to call it..

But thank you for the information...  Very kind. ^__^

tansari wrote:
Robertinasmile wrote:

tansari wrote:

Sorry, I was away for a while. I don't know what "MSA" is but they teach classical Arabic with references to colloquial Arabic (in Saudi dialect). I am going there tonight for my level 5

im not so sure , but i believe i got the big pic here . Robertinasmile , if you wanted to learn you would have started months ago .

But doing adds like that to gain something , Girl you are doing it right !! .

Smart kid !

Hitch wrote:

im not so sure , but i believe i got the big pic here . Robertinasmile , if you wanted to learn you would have started months ago .

Smart kid !

And what do you think she's trying to gain, Hitchie-poo? ;)

thanx alliecat.....really...

Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Smart kid !

And what do you think she's trying to gain, Hitchie-poo? ;)

n my post  got deleted

nice

Hitch wrote:

n my post  got deleted

nice

Yep, I noticed that.  But at least they left the one where I called you 'hitchie-poo' LOL

yeah what next , lol

:offtopic:

I am from sudia  i lave in riyadh my home in Rabwh i am 50 years old i have famely my wife 41 years old and i have 3 daughters and one son my daughter study in the Nora University she is 21 years old she studys englesh Languages ​​and translated the first level if you want to help her to speak English she well hlep you to speak arabic

Alliecat wrote:

:lol: It was quite an impulsive response for you, seems that you weren't ready for such a smasher :lol:

Hi
I'm a Saudi female. I'm currently in the states and will be going back to my country this summer (sadly) :(
I'll be more than happy to help.
I'm a mother too and would like to meet with American moms so my kids will make some friends. They started school here in VA !

Please let me know if you still need any HELP !!