Looking for a room and make a friend

Dear all people from Singapore,
I am Hieu, i come from VietNam
I not yet one time visit Singapore, only internet. so soon day i received a message from wildasian.org about my project (Community Tourism, Sustainable Livelihood Development, project for protect Environment....
They have an event "Responsible Tourism" at IBT Asia (website  - itb-asia.com/en/) from 19th October, 2012 (Friday) from 11am-1pm.(Details invitation below)

If we successful and have oportunity to present my story on this time. This is my dream on my life

So we want to make a friend at Singapore help me like is volunteer  for there day at here. Because our project to just into operaion so our meet very difficult, our enough money for plane ticket, not enough for room.
We come here 2 people one male, one female about 3 to 5 day in Singapore (from 16 to 20 Octorber, 2012).

If maybe we can pay our room cheap, so i want to stay like homestay in Singapore.

Everyone can to see my blog for our story at gotodongnai.blogspot.com

I look forward to recieving all your help

Dinh Hieu from Hieu Liem Community Tourism

Send my email: [email protected]

Regards
My full name Nguyen Dinh Hieu (mr)
Nguyen Thi Hai Yen (ms)

----------
INVITATION FOR WILDASIA.ORG

Dear Nguyen

I saw you Facebook post (below) and would like to make you aware of our Inspiring Stories from Destinations competition.

tourism.wildasia.org/724/call-inspiring-stories-2/

Send us your story and you may have the chance to present at the ‘Responsible Tourism Event' at ITB Asia this coming October in Singapore. Three successful entries will have the privilege to present their stories in a two minute presentation as the curtain opener to our Responsible Tourism Event supported by ITB Asia on 19th October, 2012 (Friday) from 11am-1pm. (If you can't make it, videos or slideshows can be delivered).
Submit your stories in any of the following form:

In words; no more than 1,500 words
        Video; no more than 5 minutes
        Slideshow; no more than 20 slides
        Podcast; no more than 5 minutes
Email your entries to [email protected] by 24th September, 2012 (Monday).

Hello vnexperience.

You should post an advert in the Housing in Singapore section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thks Aure'lie
Hope i receiving many option
Hieu