HEPATITS B POSITIVE, CURED TUBERCULOSIS

Hello! I am a hepatitis b (hbsag) positive carrier and at the same time i have a history of TB this year. But I already underwent the 6mos medical treatment and already cured from TB. I am healthy carrier of hepatitis b, and can only transmit it thru sexual intercourse or blood transfusion. I just want to ask if there will be any problem when I seek employment there in Middle East especially Dubai or UAE? I am an electrical engineer in Philippines. Hope someone can provide answers. Thanks!

Hi MGDP,

With regards to Old PTB, just bring medical certificate (the latest)and also bring your xray film before and after treatment. You need to show your medical docs to a doctor of radiologist.
Also, the radiologist will advise you proceed to a confirmatory investigation or PTB Test( Per Abudhabi regulation). Such are: sputum test, skin test and gamma assay ( blood collection). If you pass all, you need not to worry about your Old Ptb.

I recently received my medical report "fit" yesterday. Then now pass my residency to immigration. Thanks to God. I hope best luck for you as well.

Godbless,

Lucky Adriel

luckyadriel wrote:

Hi MGDP,

With regards to Old PTB, just bring medical certificate (the latest)and  bring also your xray film before and after treatment. You need to show your medical docs to a doctor of radiologist.
Also, the radiologist will advise you proceed to a confirmatory investigation or PTB Test( Per Abudhabi regulation). Such are: sputum test, skin test and gamma assay ( blood collection). If you pass all, you need not to worry about you Old Ptb.

I recently received my medical report "fit" yesterday. Then now pass my residency to immigration. Thanks to God. I hope best luck for you as well.

Godbless,

Lucky Adriel

:up:

Hie....actually i wuld also be coming to dubai next month.... And am cured of ptb last year.... Do i still need to carry my xray and medical certificate....altho i dnt hav one.... Or shld i jst wait for the medical test...????? Can some one please suggest...?????

Do not worry about past problems.  The Medical Tests in Dubai cover blood test (for HIV presence checking only) and Chest X-ray.  If your X-ray is clear now, there is no issue.  If you would like to avoid doing the X-ray, you can go to VIP Medical where they do only blood test.  This is quite expensise though.

thnx mjrv......thts really helpful...altho am getting all tests done..jst to be on safer side....

shukar ...everything is normal in the reports....

lets c wat happens when i reach there....

thanks a lot!!!

hi. I got same situation right now..and waiting my report on monday. so it is possible to get medical report "fit" once you passed the sputum test, skin test and blood test?
I am really worried because there are cases that even you are cured and passed all the test they will still consider you as "unfit".

luckyadriel wrote:

Hi MGDP,

With regards to Old PTB, just bring medical certificate (the latest)and also bring your xray film before and after treatment. You need to show your medical docs to a doctor of radiologist.
Also, the radiologist will advise you proceed to a confirmatory investigation or PTB Test( Per Abudhabi regulation). Such are: sputum test, skin test and gamma assay ( blood collection). If you pass all, you need not to worry about your Old Ptb.

Godbless,

Lucky Adriel

Hi lucky adriel any update I have same situation to you is there any changes in medical test standard in UAE specially Dubai

hi,i would like to add about Medical legal services company these are taking care of medico legal case.it is defined as injury a patient got and investigation is done according to law-enforcing agencies...