Native Equadorian wanted to start buyers/renters representative

Reading all the R.E discussions it seems there is an opportunity here for someone to start a business. Someone who will search available rentals and for sales and go to the homes as a negotiator for the interested party. I know I would consider the service invaluable and would be willing to pay a commission for that service. Someone who knows the areas and can negotiate a fair price for all us clueless expats. What do any of you locals think ? Any ambitious souls here. Vinny ? Dom ? In reality one could just research what's available and hire students or ? to do the legwork.....In reality, something like this could be expanded to include almost any service to new expats. Even tourists.    Jeff

Hello

This is just part of my actual job here. My main work is internatonal, national, local movings but I also offer other services related to Relocation, including real state.
But is not easy, the real state market in Cuenca is very competitive, many locals doesn't want to be involve with agents or intermediaries and pay commisions and big real state companies doesn't share information with third parties or even don't pay commisions when they agree to do that.

But we keep moving.
Vinny

Vinny