Weather today and "What you do in the Philippines after a storm?"

Seems to be a good weather to go out of the house and have some light. Forecast is said to be light-moderate in Manila as cited from P.A.G.A.S.A. website.

I guess everyone here is going somewhere today aside from work and catch up or something. Or do what you missed doing while staying safe in your place during a bad weather. Whatever it is you could share here what you do in the Philippines after a storm big or small. And or share what you missed doing while there is a big storm and all work is cancelled. :)

So what did you miss during the storms in the Philippines and what will you do after the bad weather?

yup, it's good to know that we're gonna have a fair and sunny weather this week. just right on time... coz I'll be going to mindoro this weekend. :)

Yup! better weather condition. I hope you enjoy it. :) whats new at Mindoro I've been hearing and reading people going there?

first 2 days, the weather was okay. my 3rd and 4th day there was rainy and cloudy. went to white beach in puerto galera, not too crowded, not all bars and restaurants were open that time, very few people were there, but that was just fine. didn't get to enjoy and swim, malakas ulan at mashadong maalon eh

Seems fun even though it rained. It must be relaxing when it poured plus a few people were there. Speaking of which news update about the weather is that there's another storm coming here to Manila. So don't get surprised if it rains again. Welcome back to Manila.

wow. maalon. Gusto ko yan. I'd like to try that out. Maybe if I was there I'll dip into that wild sea, dive against the waves, jump over it or stand steady and stay on my ground. Maybe with my not so athletic body I'd like to see If I can stand the crashing waves and the cold weather and play along with it. hehe

Cookeymuncher, how high was the waves? May I know?

Imagine an 8- storey building!! Haha :D just kidding
If I move a few feet away from the shore the waves can cover me to think that i'm just standing there and the water is just maybe 3 or 4 feet. It was too windy and heavy rain showers.

Very interesting. Must also be a good one to take a picture of the waves plus rain. :) Thanks for sharing. I now can imagine how it would look like. And again I say, "very interesting it is". Have a good morning. :)

I liked to share that during the worse weather and hoping that it is the baddest one for this year; that being stuck at home or inside the village does get boring, sleepy, cold :) and nothing much to see but houses, plants, flowers, trees and more water (lots of it). So I did miss having car trips, trying out sauna (I haven't done so), strolling in a mall, meeting up with friends, going to church, doing some giving or mission works, playing sports, hanging out and other outside activities. So that would all be it. Have a good day! :)