PMP training

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on a good for the money PMP training courses?
the thing is I can self study the materials but I need training hours requirement for the certificate.

your prompt response is highly appreciated.

For PMP, 2 things are important to understand.

- The course won't give you anything special. It's just a crash course of 4/5 days that can't enable anyone to answer the scenario based questions in the exam. Nevertheless, it may let you have a 35 hours attendance certifiate they will be of definite help if you happen to come under PMI random audit process during (the application approval).

- Don't count on mere self-study. Always be a part of a group on which one of the guy must be a wise guy who keeps on putting weirdest questions :D

Hmm.. I am not looking for crash courses, but for courses which go for 3 weeks to a month, I would rather have a relaxed schedule where my brai have enough time to absorb and think, and be ready for the next  topic in PMP..

3dnan wrote:

Hmm.. I am not looking for crash courses, but for courses which go for 3 weeks to a month, I would rather have a relaxed schedule where my brai have enough time to absorb and think, and be ready for the next  topic in PMP..

That will be much better 3dnan if it doesn't cost a lot. Otherwise most courses offered there are kinda *crash* courses.

By the way, PMI randomly chooses exam applications for audit. I didn't come under that and so didn't need any attendance certificate. All my prep was based on experience and group study with a close friend.

PMP is a great certification to have if done whole-heartedly. So buckle down and go for it. It doesn't guarantee a job but does take you through the initial assessment.