Heeeeelp!! Please!!!

I really need some help!!!

Last week, I ordered a pair of shoes on a Dutch website, but it turned out to be from a company in Shanghai.
When the shoes arrived, the package was totally broken and the shoes were FAKE and had NO QUALITY AT ALL!!!
I paid €283 euros for them!!!
I contacted the company (because the website said return is possible within 7 days) but they simply answered me that returning is not possible!!
I feel so disappointed I really don't know what to do!
Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this problem? :(

I think you're cheated by the company. It could happen sometimes when you buy things online. The company can make a good website to give you the impression that they're really a good one, but you don't know. For online shopping, better choose some famous ones. I don't think you can get the money back unless you find the company. or through some legal actions.
Be carefull when you shop online.

I don't think the police here will do anything about it.. Nor will theirs

Neither do I.

You can try to get in touch with the Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce - they have an internet fraud investigation division. I'm not sure if they would be able to help in individual cases, but at least there is some hope and maybe you will get some guidance. Here's a link to the contact section of their website http://www.sgs.gov.cn/sgs/en/contact.jsp. All the best!

Oh!! I didn't know that! Thank you!!!

your pay is tuition fee

Yeah definitely :(