Permesso di Soggiorno for travelling in EU?

With the passport, permesso di soggiorno and carta didentita, can I travel by flight to any EU countries?

I'm from pakistan.
i have a pds valid for 6 month with work permit
i want to know that can i go to my own country pakistan on this document.??

Am having a expire 6 month permesso di soggiorno and I want travel with please I need a help for I start my journey

Hi everyone am thinking of travly to Sweden for Xmas visit with premesso di soggiorno and my national ID card no passport same with my kids is that ok for us? Please I need help.

Good morning everyone? Please can I travel to Scotland with my refugees document issues by Italy without a visa

IYEN wrote:

Good morning everyone? Please can I travel to Scotland with my refugees document issues by Italy without a visa

Call the UK embassy or visit gov.uk to find the answer.

http://campagneinlotta.org/wp-content/u … cumENG.pdf

I think this can help

I want to renew my premesso di soggiorno, but I lost my wallet which contains all my ducument i had reported to the Police since a week now  i lost my ducument  i have not  seen my ducument, i have Police report,how can I renew my ducument now i need help pls

Hello,

I'm a Filipino with all legal documents here in Italy (Permesso di Soggiorno and Carta Identità). Im planning a trip to Amsterdam and Paris on February. I would like to know if I will be allowed to travel/enter to Netherlands and France with my current passport which expires on March 7?

Thanks in advance :)

Bro pls did you get the answer to your question?

Bjoseph wrote:

Hello,

I'm a Filipino with all legal documents here in Italy (Permesso di Soggiorno and Carta Identità). Im planning a trip to Amsterdam and Paris on February. I would like to know if I will be allowed to travel/enter to Netherlands and France with my current passport which expires on March 7?

Thanks in advance :)

If you take a few moments and read the topic, you'll find your answer.

Hi everyone I live in Italy and I have permiso is in renew and I have the post office slip can i travel with the slip to other shengen country
Please I need answer please someone should help me with an answer

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic + sharing contact details on the public forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi friend please i have 5 years asylum document from italy but i wanted to travel to malta to fine a job it is. Possible
Please i need your reply

I have PDS of six months ci band valid Passport can i travel to ireland without visa i am from pakistan

Hi IAm from somali and l have permesso di soggiorno 5year so can I work one of the EU country like germeny thanke you

I am Pakistani and from last 3 years in Italy on student Visa and now my PDS expired and I applied job search Visa in post office and have Visa submission Receipt and valid Passport. Now Can I travel in EU ?
I heard in some specific months I can travel between Italy to Germany ?

Abid javed wrote:

I have PDS of six months ci band valid Passport can i travel to ireland without visa i am from pakistan

No, Ireland is not in Schengen area. YOu need a visa.

Hussein299 wrote:

Hi IAm from somali and l have permesso di soggiorno 5year so can I work one of the EU country like germeny thanke you

Hello,

Not at all, you need a work visa. So, you need to find a company which is able to employ and to sponsor you. But without speaking German and without diploma, it's impossible.

If i have one year PDS and Carta di Identitä and Job Offer from German Restaurant,then can i work there? if yes.
Then plz tell me the process.

I will be thankful to all of  you.

Regards
Mahmood

Aslamo Alikum,
Ke banya fr,6 month PDS naal ke waqay he banda Pakistan ja sakda ae?
Jawab lazmi dyna yar

Please write in English. An italian identity card means that you have the nationality?

Check freedom of movement under EU rules..it is possible to travel to london without a visa if and only if you are traveling with your italian wife who will be exercising her treaty rights..Make sure you have your italian marriage certificate with you..

Hi - I am no expert on the rules pertaining to immigration or movement within the EU, but I believe the following could be correct.

An Italian ID card, Carta d'identita, does not mean that you are an Italian national, you would need an Italian passport to obtain the same rights as an Italian/EU citizen. The ID card should allow you freedom of movement with the areas of the EU that subscribe to Schengen, but this does not include any part of the UK or Ireland, as these countries did not sign up to this Agreement. As mentioned above by another subscriber to Expat,com, you will need a Visa and work permit in any EU country if you with to stay there and work. Freedom of movement and the right to work anywhere with in the EU will ONLY applies to EU citizens, that's nationals from individual EU states.  I hope this helps.

I confirm. If you don't have the italian nationality, you need to ask a visa to the UK Embassy if you want to go over there..

If the spouse is an italian...can travel within the eu with him ir her without needing a visa...

Don't agree. Except if european countries have not the same rules, but, in France, if you do'nt have the nationality, even if you are married with a French, you need to get a visa if you travel outside EU...

Check eu freedom of movement rules

I meant EEA, so, Schegen area.

Hi my name is danish originally from pakistan amd i live in italy i have permesso di soggiorno sussidiaria for 5 years and i want to visit canada and i am applyng tourist visa online from canadian website for canada.... They are asking my status in italy on that website i dont know what should i write (protected person) or (refugee claimant) or (permanent resident)???   Please help me in this little question i dont want to do mistake.....
Thanks

I am having PDS for asilo one year validity and valid passport and I was refused entry to France.
So what are you saying about this .PDS is only for Italy and you cannot leave the country until commission result .

Indeed, if on your PDS there is not mentioned "Schengen", you can't travel somewhere else without a visa. Also, It's normal. You are under process, so they can't let you go anywhere. You must stay in Italy (except if you get a tourist visa, but under process, it's almost impossible) to fear you don't come back and would be illegal somewhere else (authorities would come you back in Italy, anyway).

Dear Italianlawyer,

Can you tell me if during the waiting for my renewal of the permesso di soggiorno, can i travel to other schengen countries with the receipt i get from the post office, proving that i have submitted for renewal. I must go to Germany and Netherlands and i think it is before my new permesso is ready. What should i do? Thanks

akuepha wrote:

Dear Italianlawyer,

Can you tell me if during the waiting for my renewal of the permesso di soggiorno, can i travel to other schengen countries with the receipt i get from the post office, proving that i have submitted for renewal. I must go to Germany and Netherlands and i think it is before my new permesso is ready. What should i do? Thanks

This has been answered many times:

No, you may not travel with only a receipt

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Dear Sir,

I am an student from egypt living in Italy, my stay permit is expired, and i applied to the new stay permit and i made the finger prints, so now i am waiting for the new stay permit. But i have to travel to my home country (Egypt) using Turkish airlines (making Transit in Istanbul) .
Is there any problems in this situation (Traveling with expired PD+Passport+Postal receipt) from Italy to Egypt though transit in Itanbul, and Then come back to Italy through the same transit in Istanbul.

Thanks in advance

My 5 years permesso do soggiorno  (Pronto Sussidario) expired what to do can i applied unlimited permit of stay .
Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards
Maria

Maria Eshtiaq wrote:

My 5 years permesso do soggiorno  (Pronto Sussidario) expired what to do .

Renew it?

So again 5 years or different from previous one.

I assume you have permanent residency status ? If so, the cards (long term resident cards) are issued for 5 years. End of 5th year, you just renew the card. It is just like your driving license card (issued for 10 years - that does not mean you lose your license after 10 years - but you just need to make a new card).

If you are on a temporary residence permit, speak to your local office for renewal. It is upto them based on your status to decide how long they want to renew it for.

Hi  how are you   Everyone            I am come from Bangladesh and I live in Italia  and  my brother  wall so   live in Italy my brother have  Italian passport and I apply for  resident parmit  and I got it  permesso di soggiorno  only to year  I can apply for another eu  country Resident permit and working