Gardening jobs in bali

hi im wondering if anyone can help me find a gardening job in bali,i want to relocate there,,

Hi I can get you a gardeners Job! However you may not Like the wages here!What experience do you have,
Maybe I can Help Good luck

hi nice to meet you ,,yes i know wages are low in bali but its ok ,,i have over 20 years experience in garden design and maintenance ,landscaping nursery work ,,supervising and management skills.i have worked for large companies here,im curently head gardener for living choice Australia which is one of the biggest retirement company in Australia ...i would be so greatful if you could help me..wayne

i also have qualifications in horticulture

Hi Wayne,

I am (Unpaid) Director of ROLE Foundation Eco Park. In Nusa Dua Google to find much more information please.

I will talk on Monday to our founder and CEO Mike O Leary about your desire to come to Bali. For your interest and experience We have had many ppl who have come to ROLE and contributed to our 4 Year growth, & gone on to much bigger and better positions  But we all need to start some where. So I will try to help if possible
Meantime I am happy to answer any question you may have.
"Follow your Dreams"
Howard

Thank you Howard ,i really appreciate your help , wayne

Hi Wayne
I spoke to Mike O Leary to day Yes there is a job for you, but the wages are local but include a hearty meal each lunch time free. Maybe its a start yeh.Let me know your thoughts
Regards Howard

hi  Howard sounds interesting ..i looked at it on google,,so when u say local wages ??

Hi Wayne you said you understand Local wages ?
I am talking low maybe 1.6 Millions per month but maybe come to something
rather than Nothing !! and move on from there ??
But if you make an impression after 1/2moths maybe more, but no promises.
Howard

hi Howard yes i do understand .just making sure ..i do like the idea of working there it looks fantastic...i will let you no shorly ,,thank you for your help ..wayne

Yes Wayne I am probably painting the worst case scenario  I don't want you saying Yeh but you said !!!
Regards Howard

no problem Howard all is good ,,wayne

Hi Wayne,

Its all go this end. As you sort out your Visa etc let me know your timing when you know uit

Rgds   Howard

Wayne,

I haven't heard any further from you ? Have you changed your mind ?
If so no problem I can unsubscribe from this topic and move forward to help others !
Best wishes  Howard