Apartment for rent in Alexandria for month of August?

Hello, I am looking to rent a furnished apartment in Alexandria for the month of August. We are a family of six (my husband and I, and our four well behaved children, ages 8, 6, 3 and 1) who live in Ireland and this will be our first trip to Egypt. We are looking for something within walking distance to the beach and easy to travel by bus to the city center of Alexandria and preferably with internet access. If anyone knows of any good apartments, I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance. Maria :-)

Hi Maria, and welcome on board !

you should post an ad in the housing in Alexandria section

hope this helps,

Julien

August will be Ramadan also.

Hi Geely, Thank you, I was aware of Ramadan, but I'm thankful for the reminder. If you know of any local apartments, please let me know as I'm still searching for something in Alexandria for August. Kind regards.

Normally prices are very high because lots of Egyptians are going to Alex for the summer. But because of Ramadan a lot of Egyptians will return to Cairo, and it must be a bit easier to find an apartment.
Good luck!

wedhappily wrote:

Hi Geely, Thank you, I was aware of Ramadan, but I'm thankful for the reminder. If you know of any local apartments, please let me know as I'm still searching for something in Alexandria for August. Kind regards.

hi maria, i've used airbnb.com for apt/room rentals and have friends who have as well...seems to be a good and reliable source. i just did a quick search and 18 apts came up...might be worth checking out.

cheers,

Thanks Suzie! I just did a search there too and found some very interesting places, that I will enquire about. Thanks so much for the advice! Maria