Visa agent in the UK

Hi all, can you please advise a trusted visa agent in the UK?

I'm in the process of applying for a visa and the employer (in KSA) has asked me to provide him with a name of the agent in the UK.

Thanks
Mike

visamedicalservices.com

They are in the same building as the medical centre so you can get it all done in one go - from going for your medical to getting your visa by post takes maybe a week at most. They are very good

Also your employer can pay them for both medical and visa process so you dont have to. Of course all has to be upfront though

Thanks LoopyLou87, I'm based in Liverpool, and I'm not sure why the employer has asked me to provide him with the agent name, I'll check the website you sent and see how it goes.

Thanks
M

Ah ok - well you have to get the medical done with a specified doctor you can't just go to your GP etc. you will have nearer to you same with the agencies - I'm suprised your employer doesnt tell you who they normally work with

Mike
My company uses Gulf Visa gulfvisa.com

GulfVisa
Audit House,
260 Field End Road,
Ruislip HA4 9LT

Telephone: 020-8429-7494

@Martin Fin
Hey local dude!! I just came out of Slough before heading to KSA

... And just to be on topic hope you sort your visa soon ;)

Martin Fin wrote:

Mike
My company uses Gulf Visa gulfvisa.com

GulfVisa
Audit House,
260 Field End Road,
Ruislip HA4 9LT

Telephone: 020-8429-7494

Thanks Martin, do you also do medical report or can you advise about it?

thanks
M

My medical ivolved a blood test in the UK, checking for HIV when I saw the form, that was the only test. Gulf Visa can arrange that, mine was done in London and I live in the midlands so involved a train journey but if you talk to them they may have a consultant near where you live.
When I got here I had another medical which was more involved, it comprised of another blood test, an chest x-ray and two samples one pee and the other body function! This is for the Iqama so be prepared to do this on demand, if you can get someone to get the sample bottles then you can take them with you. :-)

LoopyLou87 wrote:

@Martin Fin
Hey local dude!! I just came out of Slough before heading to KSA

... And just to be on topic hope you sort your visa soon ;)

LoopyLou87 My home is Rugby in the midlands I work for a company who's registered office is in Slough and the international team are based there so end up in meetings down there a lot, they use Gulfvisa as its on the doorstep. 

Where in Slough were you?

Ah ok - I saw Ruislip and thought you were  neighbour :) I was staying near to Slough centre. Fairly crappy area but I had work there.

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Ah ok - I saw Ruislip and thought you were  neighbour :) I was staying near to Slough centre. Fairly crappy area but I had work there.

No worries, it is a crappy area.

Hi everyone, I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd ask on here to save starting a new one.

Does anybody know of any good/decent visa agents based in or around Manchester area who do the medical in house or locally too.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul and welcome on board  :)

You might have more chances of getting a response if you create a new thread on the Riyadh forum.

All the best,
Bhavna