Cargo / Balikbayan Box to Philippines?

Hi Phil,

I sent you a pm concerning shipping boxes from the Philippines to Indonesia. Please respond if the service is still active.

Cheers

Hello There,

My Friend "Uncle Swak" runs a balikbayan box here in jakarta to philippines.

My number is *
message me so i can endorse you to him.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Pls send me details the rate and what if those from semarang? *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi Sir,

I know that this post was created long time ago, but I still take chances. Do you still send balikbayan box to the Philippines? May i know the current rate? We are here in Semarang.

number xxx

Please message Uncle Swak Canapi, he will advice you what to do.
the rate is jakarta to manila 60usd per box, 55x55x55 size.
spareparts of cars and some deadly weapons are not allowed.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm just wondering how do we get the balikbayan boxes and who will send them to Jakarta, since we are from Semarang. We are planning to order 8 boxes in case, the boxes will be delivered and pick up in Semarang.

Regards,
Ms Belen

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.

Hi,
is this service still active? I would like to send items from Manila to Jakarta. Please do contact me if it is still active.

Truly disappointing no clear information about any cargo forwarder until now

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free ad is not allowed

Dear Sir,

I like to send to 2 maybe 3 balikbayan boxes from Manila to Jakarta. Can you give me a price quotation?

Sizes of the box?
Price for 1 box?
How long will it take to arrive?

tx in advance

John

Hi everyone,

@ John, you should inquire from the professionals recommended in the Courier services in Jakarta section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I am actually in the freight forwarding industry and can assist you in your shipments to and from Philippines into Jakarta.

I am also an expat from Singapore, so do know that being new/foreign to this place, we do sometimes need help.

just drop me a PM with your contact number and I will be happy to help.

I am also interested about this matter, can you share to me if I will be sending door to door to my place in Cebu City, how much would it cost me? And for how long would it take to reach? Thanks.

Hi,
I want to shpping box from Jakarta to Manila, Could you help me please?

yes...

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi may I know the price of the box having 119 cm x 59 cm x 47 cm dimension with a mass of 30.5 kg?

Hi everyone, can anyone send the contact details of the balikbayan box service from jakarta to manila through direct message? Thank you

Hello,

Is there a balikbayan box service from Bandung to Manila?
Please message me if there's someone or a company who sends it.

Thanks

this is very old thread,

but still if someone need balikbayan box to manila,pm me i will give you a referral.

cheers,
rick

Can I send Indomie from Jakrta to Manila using your service?

Hello,can you help how to send cargo from indonesia to Philippines?thank you♥️

Hi Phil,

I'm planning to send balik bayan boxes door to door to Laguna and San Mateo.
Can you message/contact me for details?

Jay Leyba

Thanks,
Jay

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi, I need some help sending something to Mindanao.

Joe

Hello po. Do you have any idea about the cost of balikbayan box from Jakarta to Mindanao? Can I also send fragile stuffs like glass, etc.? Thanks

Greetings all.  the same question again >> Is there a Balikayan service running from Jakarta to Manila?  I tried to find "Uncle Swak Canapi" but no luck.  Thank you  Hans

Hi,

I know this question has been asked a few times over the last decade .. but is there a Balibayan service running from Jakarta to Manila, and who do I contact?  Thank you  Hans

@ricardo001 Hi Ricardo.  Do you know someone offering a Balibayan service from Jakarta to Manila?  Thank you  Hans