About the yearly amount to study in a Uni/College for free

Hello, I know that studies in Finland are free, but you need to have a yearly income of 6000Euro, and that everything else aint free. As to finding a job is a bit hard there, would the University/College accept you if you had 18000Euro in your account for the whole 3 years (due to the studies I wanna take will last for 3 years) Or do you have to have a job that does that (I of course will be looking for one, but its obviously wont just be there waiting for me)
I really hope I'd get a positive answer :)

Hi a.one994 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enligtened.;)

Harmonie.

I don't think they care just how you come about this money, whether it's through working, a lottery win or your parents helping out. The idea is that you must be able to support yourself so that you won't become a burden to the welfare system :) A Japanese friend of mine borrowed the money just for one day, so that she could have a bank statement showing she had the required amount on her account. I don't endorse that, of course.

But really, it's best you ask the authorities about this yourself. I've understood that it's not the university that requires you to have the money but the immigration officers.

Now that sounds good then, I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Thanks alot for the reply :)
Now all that I have to find is a Uni/college that accepts a GED, so far no luck :(