Pre-School or Kindergarten in the DQ ??

Please:

Does anybody know any day-care,pre-school or kindergarten inside the Diplomatic Quarter?

Do you have phone numbers, contacts or websites?

Thank you in advance!
peter

The Americans have a new nursery/pre-school but it might only be for embassy employees.  You should call to find out.

Good luck.

I don't recommend the USERA daycare of the US Embassy it is toooooo bad and irresponsible. My kid went there for 2 months and guess who was taking him to the bathroom & wash his hand? The school GAURD!! Suddenly I knew it from my son!!!! Thanks God my baby is a boy not a girl, plus they don't have clear system every day Ms Wendy Johnson pops up a new policy!! They don't have any plan for each month. Above all, they are expensive. I registered for the full day i.e. from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm & I paid $3300 for only two months ($1400\month + $500 deposit) so total amount was $3300!! Does not deserve it at all. Any how at the end it is your call.

Please, could you tell me any information about "Tuwaiq kindergarten" in the DQ?

thank you.

For Tuwaiq Kindergarten in DQ, I just called them last Wed and they have kids from the age (4). They are behind the USA Embassy. Tel: 014823839

Thanks for the update on Usera. I was planning to go have a look but will keep this in mind! Do you know if they teach in English at Tuwaiq Kindergarten?

uob- I've heard that My Little Gym and School near the DQ is quite good too. Its about a 10 minutes drive from the DQ?

yeah u r right momo, its hardly may be 15 minutes drive, but pls reconfirm it again:)

thanx

Please, Anybody known if in Tuwaiq kindergarten teach in English?

Also, do you known something abpout KFS (King Faisal school), Is it available for foreign babies?

thx

Can anyone please tell me the average monthly fee for a kindergarten in DQ? And which one is the best? Anyone experienced?

Thanks!

mkdevojche wrote:

Can anyone please tell me the average monthly fee for a kindergarten in DQ? And which one is the best? Anyone experienced?

Thanks!

Maybe these prior discussions can help you:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144696https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=184048

Good luck!

Thanks for the links, Alliecat... but unfortunately they're not much helpful:/
however, I hope someone else would write to give some reliable information:)