Looking for friends in Cork

Hi

I recently moved from Scotland to Cork. I am working and living in the city centre I work in an office with 3 other people but I am finding it hard to meet others outside of work.

If anyone is in a similar position and new to Cork please say hello. :)

Look forward to speaking to you soon

Leanne

Hi Leanne,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Leanne.
I'm just arriving in Cork too and I will enjoy to meet you.
I'm a french girl, my English is not really fluent but I will improve it exchanging with you.
Let me know when you'll be available to have a drink.
Hope to read you soon
Marine

Hi

Thanks for the replies, I have only just seen them tonight as the email notifications were going to my junk mail - so apologies for the late replies. It would be really good if either of you would like to meet up? I have been finding it quite difficult to meet new people as I work in a small office with only 5 other people.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Leanne

Hi all,
I've just arrived in Cork. Anyone wans to share a moment around a beer? cheers

Hi all:
I am a spanish guys looking for new friends, my old ones are too boring lol.
I work in a translations office on my own so pretty much every day i only have myself for company.
I have a girlfriend whom i adore and love to bits, we're engaged and have 2 kittens. A new group of friends would be awesome for us :-)
Let me know if you'd like to meet for nights out/drinks, clubs in Cork can be AWESOME with the right company!

Hi Lea! I would love to be your friend and hang out sometime. What part of Scotland are you from?

You can find me on Facebook:

facebook.com/danielle.hayashi

Or on Skype: danielle.hayashi

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Danielle

hello all im always in cork i live in ireland few years but with my work and busy life got no friends really so if any one wants to meet for a coffea and chat let me know thanks