Nulla Osta 2011/12

Hi all

My Nulla osta was applied in january 2011 and its been more than a year since and I still havnt recieved it (website shows its still under process).
I would like to know if anyone else is facing this problem of delay and is this common in Italy?

Thank you

Thanks Helga
But My Nulla osta is regarding lavoro subordinato which usually takes 3-6 months. And yes I did check with the authorities they said its under process. They dont give anymore info. I guess i am getting little frustrated with this delay.

Nulla Osta for Jan 2011 at 8:00am has given 2nd times all around Itlay as I heard.
My confirmation is 8:59 from Padova, Is there any chance to get Nulla osta? My employeer is a passport holder and his papers is all ok. Is there any chance to give agian?
Looking for update inofrmation.

my brother sent may papers last jan.2011 but till now nothing happen,

Dear Friend,
thank you for reply.
I heard that Italy Govt. is waiting and they will issue nulla osta later on. Basically, north african immigrant wave created this situation, otherwise it could be settled already and you & me would be in there.
However, where will you live there? let me know if you got nulla osta.

Let me introduce with you:
I am working in a Mobile Telecommunication company name Grameenphone Ltd. (a unit of Telenor, Norway based)in Trade  Marketing unit.

my email:[email protected]
Cell: +8801711501345
if you would like to communicate me.

Would you plz send me your email & cell no.
Do you know any philipino living in Dhaka, Bangladesh .

Lets wish for each others so that we could both able to go Italy.

Regards'
SHORIF

hi,

dear all good to know this platform, i also applied on feb 1st 2011 but so far there is no response.

is there any one who can tell us why this delay..and is there any chance to find nulla osta.

Thanks and regards.
aamir

hi,
i usually deal with visa issues, so for any information you can feel free to contact me.

marco

Dear Marco, 

can you please help me, i also applied on feb 1st 2011 but so far there is no response.

is there my chance or waiting for nothing. i paid 3000 euro for this rest 5000 euro on getting flussi papers.

please advice me.

Thanks and regards.
aamir

My nane is sunil kumar. Am belong from India. I applyed nulla osta in april of 9th 2013. But no    risponce till now. So please tell me how can i get it?

hi
friend how ar yeou

[Moderated: Avoid Copy/Paste on the forum]

hi marco
where should i contact with you

Hi talhaahmad123,

Please note that this thread is quite old. :)

Thank you,

David.

mr marco i want to make contact with u

Hi dhillon73,

Please note that marco has last posted on this thread inn 2012 and that this member might no more be active on this thread.

I suggest you to create a new topic with details about how we might be able to help you on the Italy forum. This might help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.