Visa on arrival

Dear Travellers,

I wish to throw more light on the isue of visa on arrival as many people are not aware and usually get embarrased here. I just want to let all of you know that you cannot acquire a visa on arrival without a letter of approval from the delegtion of national security in cameroon. so you need somebody to do this atleast one or two weeks before your arrival. you can contact me if you need help concerning visa on arrival.

Hello, please want to know more about staying in Ghana and acquiring a Cameroon visa since there is no Cameroon Embassy in Ghana. Also, the purpose of my visit is to find customers in Cameroon as the sales manager for my company, so what do i need to do.

There is no cameroon embassy in Ghana and in order to travel from there to cameroon there is the need for a visa on arrival which must be processed her in cameroon . to processed this visa approval letter i need a copy of your passport and air ticket.
It is processed and sent to you the scaned that you will use to board the plane and then the original copy is presented upon arrival at the airport to enable the visa to be stamped on your passport. markmeb[at] is my email. please contact me for any assistance.

Best regards

Hi Mark,

I have sent you an email and private message on this forum about visa on arrival Cameroon. Please check and let me know. Your support is highly appreciated.

Im coming to Cameroon on 5th May 2015  to seek advice about opening a business with a friend
As per your mail I need a letter of invitation emailed to me quickly from the Delegation of national Security - can you arrange this?
My email is rubymear[at]
Please contact me on Wednesday 29th April 2015

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: no personal phone numbers on the forum please

pls tell me
i have invitation letter from sponsered
that letter  have to attested woth some department or not?

its hameed from india
pls let me know the visa details
i have unvitation letter

any idea about conproma corporation doing hydro electric project

jollytee :

any idea about conproma corporation doing hydro electric project

You are off topic. This thread is about visas

No idea about this company.

Best regards,

I need to get a letter for visa on arrival.  How much it will cost?  or do you have contact phone number?

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Cameroon work visa for canada
By Marcied
Visitor Visa for Cameroon
By TerryWard

Expatriate health insurance in Douala

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Douala

Moving to Douala

Find tips from professionals about moving to Douala

Travel insurance in Douala

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Douala