Attending University in Riyadh

Hello,
My husband is considering a job offer in Riyadh. In order for us to join him, it's imperative that I get accepted as a transfer student in one of the universities in Riyadh. I was looking at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University. Does anyone know if this university accepts non-Saudi?
Please help. Thanks!

Yes, they do

thanks for the reply musicman. few of my friends and family in jeddah are not sure if attending college in the kingdom is possible. i just hope that they'll accept a transfer student with no problem.
my husband has accepted the offer and will be moving to riyadh in a month or two.

Om Adam welcome i your country
yes accept
but
Medicine does not accept foreign students

Arab Open University accepts foreigners.

shmally and alliecat, i wanted to transfer to King Saud bin Abdulaziz College of Nursing. I'm currently attending Alexandria University here in Egypt. Do you have any idea if they accept expats and if they do, how much are the tuition fees? i heard it's extremely expensive :(

Om Adam wrote:

shmally and alliecat, i wanted to transfer to King Saud bin Abdulaziz College of Nursing. I'm currently attending Alexandria University here in Egypt. Do you have any idea if they accept expats and if they do, how much are the tuition fees? i heard it's extremely expensive :(

Well, the good news is that you know Arabic!  So why not check out these links from their website regarding admissions:

http://eapps.ksau-hs.edu.sa/onlineappli … grams.aspxhttp://w2.rgu-admit.net/

If neither answers your question, I would suggest you write directly to the university and ask.

Best of luck!

thanks Alliecat for the links. now I'm getting worried because in those links they said Saudi nationals only :( i want to know if they'll make an exception. my husband is arriving in Riyadh late March so i guess i'll have to wait until he gets there.
anyway, thanks for the help and i wish there was soemone here on the forum who knows for sure if they do make exceptions.

I do know that KSU (King Saud University) has a medical program and I know that foreigners can attend this university. Why not check it out?

Thanks Alliecat. Yes they do offer BSNursing and accept transfer students. thanks so much. now i'm not so worried now that i have a couple of possibilities. thanks so much! i can't wait to get to Riyadh ;)

I look forward to meeting you when you get here! :)