Hi

Hi
This is Riyasat ali am Indian citizen holding Indian passport.
but i have done my marriage in morocco meknes with citizen of morocco.
she (Wife)  holding morocco passport so just i want to know what is the procedure of Residence permit card for husband. ?
and what is the documents Required from husband side and from wife side ? and how many years validity of Residence permit card ? if in future i get child so what is the child benefit from my wife city or country? like education health and child's Moroccan passport ect. ect.

and if i get Residence permit so in future i can start my wife name business over there under her name or not? if yes so municipality can give her permission ? and my child can get dual nationality or not
like Indian nationality and Moroccan nationality ? so pls if someone know all this answer so pls reply me at my personal email as soon as possible at [email protected]

Hi my friends

This is Riyasat Ali just i want to know regarding some question if u don't mind or if u know am Indian holding Indian passport and i have done my marriage in morocco meknes with Moroccan citizen girl she holding Moroccan passport.

so can i get residence permit card for morocco ? if yes so what is the validity of that card ? and where i should apply for that residence permit card ?
and how long time it will take ? and what is the documents required from my side and from my wife side?
i need to go there to join my wife in morocco i have been visit 2 time in morocco but by visit visa.
if there any offer i get for the work so shall i join work under this wife sponsorship my job or not? or business also in the future ? if you have any contact over there so pls let me know all regarding this as soon as possible presently am working in the UAE in the Banking line so pls answer me by email at [email protected]

welcome!first of all,you should go to ministery of foreign relations in rabat,then there are poeple who advice you because that are difficult procedures!
for nationality,i think your children can have yours but these days the mother can give nationality too,im no sure

Dear lightylilia
Thx you very much but this is for ur kind off information but my dear i need information regarding the residence permit in morocco also anyway keep in touch with me u from rabaat ? i visited already during my marriage time Rabaat ministry of foriegn affair regarding stamp the marriage papper and all place very nice place Rabaat morocco all keep in touch with me my email [email protected]

Hi Dubai_ali,

Please have a look in this website: service-public.ma, it is mainly in French and Arabic, but you can find good information.
I think that the child of a moroccan women, who is married with a foreign, can have a moroccan nationality. (This became possible recently).

Have good luck.

Regards,

Thx you so much zeus for inform me let me check over this site but i cannot read and understand french and arabic maybe my wife

hi dubai ali
             im frm india if u need any informations what i know contact me

Hello sajid2011 -> Just to note that this is an old thread. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie